INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE DECREE 196/2003
the LD. n. 196 of the 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") It provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, such treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to the article 13 of Legislative Decree. n.196/2003, therefore, We provide the following information:
Sensitive data you provide will be used ,by way of example only, for the following purposes:
- send commercial proposals to our hotel business,
- reservations at our hotel
- The issuance of invoices
- Other services of our website www.hotelristorantevittoria.com
The data will be processed electronically.
The data is mandatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make reservations, The request for availability or information or the sending of the newsletter.
The lack of such information failure to fulfill the contract or process the request.
The data will be communicated exclusively to the offices assigned to prepare the reservation contract or process your request made.
It will not be given other dissemination of data outside of this area.
The data controller is:
Zanetta Titian p / o Hotel Ristorante Vittoria Zanetta Titian & C. s.n.c
registered office: Piazza G. Verdi n.2 – 13048 Santhià (YOU)
tel: (+39) 0161 94702
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, comma 2;the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- updating, correction or, if interested, data integration;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) They have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even for the purpose of collection;
to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can view the full text of the legislation by visiting the following link: